I know, I know!!!! Everyone's going to DIE of shock! "What?? Harley Quinn?? Create....RULES!?!??!?!"

The hospitals are suddenly going to be full of young girls with one gold hoop earring clutching a small puppet and shrieking "She draws nude pictures of Clopin and uses the word lesbian and now she's creating rules??"

Ok, I think I've played that one out as far as it'll go.

But yes, indeedy - rules. Why? To make things easier for me of course, why else would I create rules??? Tis only fair. Neh ;P

So here they are, in the order I think of them.

1. Your fanfic MUST be about Clopin!!!! It doesn't have to be romance or anything, but Clopin must either be the central character or play a very important (and preferably large) part. There is another excellent site for non Clopin-centric fic and its name is....ba ba ba bum.... The HoND FanFic Store, and its run by my very dear and stunningly gorgeous friend, Belladonna. Have a look at the stuff here to get an idea what I'm looking for.

2. Please HTML it for me :) There's no way I want this site to not get updated, so your story will appear MUCH quicker if you send it to me pre-htmled. It doesn't have to be hosted on another site (I'd prefer it not to be ,actually, less risk of broken links appearing one day) but I really really want it to be htmled. You don't have to have fancy shmancy backgrounds or anything. But if you don't want it to appear as a dinky little text file - boring old black text on white bg - you better get those fingers read to cut and paste break and paragraph tags.

3. No blow by blow grunting, panting sex scenes. Well, if you write them, send them to me by all means :) I love that stuff!( Hey I'm the one who drew the nudie Clopin pic!!!) Just don't expect to see them here. Same with violence. A little sex and violence never hurt anyone, and used right can even...enhance...a story, but lets keep it within a PG 13 rating, please. You have no idea how many people are out for my blood already, I can't push it too far or I'll never get all my shopping done.

4. This rule, apart from number one, is the most important in my book - if you undertake a commitment to write a fic, PLEASE FINISH IT!!!!Or at least get a fair amount done. Or if you lose interest, send me a short summary of what you planned to do with your fic so I can whack it up at the end. I will NOT, repeat, NOT be putting up ANY fics sent to me that are only one chapter and "to be continued". If you're planning on writing something of a saga, you will need to have at least TWO chapters pre-written before submitting them. If the months go on and on and on, and I'm not getting anything from you, I *will* remove your fic. The "one chapter to be continued" that are already up here are ones from when the site first went up, and are kept here in loving memory of the first CSGs. I cannot stress how important it is to maintaining my sanity that you try and be dedicated to your fiction. I don't want to refuse any, and don't want to remove any - but I HATE CONTINUITY BREAKS!!!!! I'm not going to go into a rant about my obsession with continuity, suffice to say every time I encounter a website with broken links I want to fix it for the maintainer. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

5. That's all I can think of actually. If you can think of an utterly brilliant and relevant rule, tell me!

But if you can't, and your fic matches the above criteria then it's time to.....

SUBMIT YOUR FIC!!